- The manufacturer offers a two (2) year warranty for all Commercial Three Phase (3pH) models of the Future WaveTM Energy Saver from the date of the first consumer purchase.
- All units are fully factory tested prior to sale. If within twenty-four (24) months of purchase, mechanical or electrical faults do occur due to bad workmanship or faulty components, then such parts will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the owner (including labour). No replacement parts will be provided without proper assessment by an authorised service technician & proof of purchase of the unit.
- The manufacturer WILL NOT be liable for any consequential loss or damage caused by operation outside our prescribed limits as outlined in our instruction manual. Incorrect installation or connection to incorrect power supply, changing internal wiring for tariff connections, misuse, abuse, negligence, accidental damage, normal wear & tear, or damage caused by water ARE NOT covered by this warranty.
- Any warranty will be void if throughout the warranted period the designated maintenance regime set forth at time of purchase is not carried out in full by an authorised service technician.
- In case of such defects within the warranty period the manufacturer will warrant it free of charge. Any associated travel expenses are not covered under this arrangement.
- If it is a requirement to ship the unit to the manufacturer’s designated facility for any repairs under warranty, any associated shipping costs will be the responsibility of the owner.
- Repair by anyone other than the manufacturer or an authorised service technician WILL VOID WARRANTY.